Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Feeling Under the Weather

I've been spending some time in the Hospital Wing with Madame Pomfrey. She has been plying me with some potions that seem to be doing something... but I think I just need a sleeping draught and I should be fine. I heard some commotion about some students turning into Yellow Canaries..but that could be just something I saw in my feverish delirium..or is it?

I would also like to apologize to my swap partner, who is a first year Ravenclaw. Being here in the hospital wing has allowed me time to think about what I might be creating for you. I will be sure to send you an owl as soon as I get back to the Hufflepuff Dormitory.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Mandy Finch-Fletchley said...

I do hope that you will feel better soon!

January 16, 2008 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Bella Shacklebolt said...

Hope you are feeling better.

January 18, 2008 at 1:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just received your owl and will send one back to you shortly. Feel better soon!

January 18, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home