Saturday, January 5, 2008

Preparing for this Term

Well, after spending some time at Flourish and Blotts, I think I have all of the necessary books for this term. I've also stopped by nextdoor at Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions to purchase a new robe for this year. I think it fits quite well. (Everyone looks thinner in black!) I've started meeting some of my fellow classmates - Fleur Crockford, and Millicent Brocklehurst. We've met in the Great Hall for a lovely chat. I've also seen Esmeralda Beanswallow in the hallways of Hogwarts...grrrr...we've had run-ins in the past...some of which I don't care to remember. If I can avoid seeing her, so much the better! Thankfully, she spends most weekends at her family's diner or something cooking....eat there at your own risk, I say!


Well, the only thing that I need now is my new assignment(s) for the term. I am so excited! Perhaps I should start researching for my finished project???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home