Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HSKS4 Signups are Here!

I waited patiently by my laptop ready to hit the send button at midnight, but alas, there was no questionaire. But when I awoke this morning, lo and behold, it had arrived! So, I sent off my electronic owl and I will try to wait patiently until I know the identity of my new Swap Partner later this month. Until then....

Welcome to my new home! I will be decorating soon, but until then, pull up a cushion and make your bottom comfy while we sit and knit awhile!

Here is a recipe that I make for family and friends at the Holidays...delightful with a cuppa or a butterbeer..enjoy!

Yule Logs

  • 2 - 8 oz. tubes of refrigerated crescent rolls
  • 1 - 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 lb. sausage, cooked and crumbled
  • 1/8 tsp. salt
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • 1 - 2 tbs. poppy seeds

Unroll each tube of crescent dough into a rectangle, pressing to seal perforations. Combine cream cheese, sausage and salt; spread evenly over each rectangle of dough. Starting with the long side, roll each rectangle jelly roll style, then pinch seams together.Slice each log into one inch pieces. Place slices on a greased baking sheet, brush with egg wash and sprinkle with poppy seeds. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. Makes 4 dozen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

The yule logs sound yummy. Thanks for sharing the reciepe, I'll definately have it try out.

January 3, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home