Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Have My First Test of the Term!

and I haven't studied! I hope I pass...well..here goes....

1. How many members of Dumbledore's Army are from Hufflepuff House?

Five. Hannah Abbott, Susan Bones, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Ernie Macmillan and Zacharias Smith.

2. Which famous member of Hufflepuff is related to Sirius Black?

Nymphadora Tonks and Sirius were second cousins. Her mother, Andromeda, was a sister to Bellatrix and Narcissa and they were all first cousins to Sirius.


3. What is the name of the Hufflepuff house member sorted before Harry in the Philosopher's Stone?

Justin Finch-Fletchley

4. Who shared a recipe for Yule Logs?

Boy..am I in trouble if I get this one wrong...it was ME! Helga Lovegoods!

5. List the three Hufflepuffs that have listed in their blogs about their wands and what wood they are made of?

Cliodna Trelawney and her wand is made from Maple.

Bella the Beautiful (Shakleford) and her wand is made from Apple wood.

Antonia Marie dela Weasley and her wand is made from Mahogany.

6. Who was locked out after forgetting the password?

Petunia Acromantula

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Mandy Finch-Fletchley said...

Hey, Helga :) I love to bake, but have never tried Yule Logs before. That will have to go on my resolutions list this year. Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

January 16, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home